Forums

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Recommended Books

On the path of awakened awareness, we need not feel like we have to go at it alone or reinvent the wheel. There are many very helpful resources available to us, especially in this Information Age, that allow us to access a compendium of knowledge and wisdom from the Source Field in the form of literary transcriptions.

Below you will find a list that I have personally found to be helpful on the path, as have others and I feel will be helpful to others as well.

If you have any suggestions for books that have helped you on your path, feel free to share them here.

Global Shift: How A New Worldview Is Transforming Humanity by Edmund Bourne

The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot

The Five Tibetans: Five Dynamic Exercises for Health, Energy, and Personal Power by Christopher Kilham

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff . . . and It's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life by Richard Carlson

The Zen Teaching of Huang Po: On the Transmission of Mind by John Blofeld

Astral Dynamics: A New Approach to Out-Of-Body Experiences by Robert Bruce

Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth by Robert Bruce

The Secret Teachings of Plants: The Intelligence of the Heart in the Direct Perception of Nature by Stephen Buhner

Be Here Now by Ram Dass

I Am That by Nisargadatta Maharaj

The Dawn of Global Sense: Awakening to the Rising Global Consciousness Now Changing Our Lives by Judah Freed

Manifesto for the Noosphere: The Next Stage in the Evolution of Human Consciousness by Jose Arguelles

The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson

The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide by Robert Bruce

Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu

Sacred Sounds: Magic & Healing Through Words & Music by Ted Andrews

Finally, I would like to recommend my book The Creation of a Consciousness Shift, which is a guide to realizing higher states of consciousness with some practical techniques to help facilitate a shift within.