One of the safest, most effective and best holistic ways to improve your life is with essential oils – and using a diffuser makes your use all the more effective!
Diffusion distributes essential oil molecules into the air more effectively, which helps maximize the benefits you reap.
Inhaling essential oils, for instance, delivers signals to your brain.
When defused into the air, essential oils can help with:
- Destroying mold microorganisms in the air.
- Filling the air with a fresh, aromatic scent
- Making chemicals non-toxic by fracturing their molecular structure
- Increasing atmospheric oxygen
- Increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which helps inhibit bacterial growth
Essential oils also support immune system function, reduce stress, and can help you relax.
Check out our anti-stress blend:
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia oil: 5 drops
- Ylang ylang Cananga odorata var. genuina oil: 3 drops
- Bergamot Citrus aurantium var. bergamia oil: 2 drops
Essential oils are also great for deeper sleep, relieving congestion, and fighing inflammation.
We recommend peppermint, rosemary, lemon, and eucalyptus oils for those purposes.
While a diffuser is best for all of these purposes (we use and love this one), you can work around not having one by simply inhaling the essential oils out of your hands.
Simply put a few drops in your palm, rub your hands together, then cup your hands over your nose and mouth and inhale.
This article has been republished from Rise Earth.